I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work in progress..



Looking at this now I'm not sure what I think... I might go back to the drawing board! I've been trying to finish it for ages but the momentum is lost and with it the enthusiasm, or maybe it was the other way around. The truth is that it's my sisters birthday present from last year and I couldn't live with myself (or her) if I've not finished it before her birthday this year. The problem is it looked much better in my imagination but now???


I feel I've got to show this picture because it is of something that I have now finished. It's my new favourite everyday bag!


I'm going to try really hard to keep this blog happening because it reminds me that I want my life to be a certain way and that to do that I need to be committed to my dream and to stay passionate and focused. I'm a bit off track at the moment but feel a bit like I'm running beside where I want to be rather then it being something way ahead of me. If that makes any sense!??

3 comments:

  1. A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be.

    Abraham Maslow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geraldine, I love your pictures and this blog.
    Pam McAllister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'running beside' makes a lot of sense and is not such a bad thing because it affords you the opportunity to get a good look at exactly what it is; once you have a clear vision all you have to do is take a step or two sideways (when the time is right)and you're there! Keep up the good work, there's not a doubt in my mind that you WILL get there...love and light to you my friend xo

    ReplyDelete