I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Thursday, March 31, 2011

To journal or not to journal?

Just a short post to put forward my new breed of journal....
in the beginning

 I made the decision this week to give things a second chance, people, work, ideas, everything! Sometimes I write things off before I really know, I think I know but only fleetingly and not well enough to be really informed. I have to stay with things to really know, I have to not be influenced by others, not to judge by covers but give things/people the chance that they deserve to be given. I caught myself today going along with a general opinion and was gently reminded by my darling sister that I wasn't seeing for myself.

second chance 


I give 'things' a second chance all the time. I probably give too many things a second chance judging by the state of my spare room.
I've begun my new style of journal, almost finished actually. I'm not too sure sometimes I think my stuff looks too childish or fete-ish if that makes sense. Take a look and tell me what you think. Sorry if the pictures aren't great but I'm just starting out.





I've got stacks of ideas floating through this head of mine at the moment so hopefully I'm on a roll. Stay tuned for my light shade project that's screaming for attention.


It's been a long day, so good night, sweet dreams and if I don't catch you beforehand, have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. http://homes.ninemsn.com.au/realliving/wereloving/147680/34-weekend-projects.slideshow

    Heather syas check out photo 30 with the suitcases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have your order book ready I'll have one thanks to be picked up by the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have worked out how to post comments on your blog as me and not Anonymous.. I hate all the pass words we need to have in our life, I can never remember the darn things... sorry it is not going to let me I will just have to keep bein your Anonymous friend...

    Untill i muster the enegery to embark on this chalange again

    ReplyDelete