I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's all about me...........

Have kind of been avoiding posting this week, not sure exactly why but know for definitely, sure that I am. I'm constantly stunned how the subtle shifts and changes in my life have such a huge change in my motivation and diligence to do the things that I most want to do in the whole wide world. I think that I forget so easily that life is a series of gear changes and that things rarely go to plan but if you ride with it, and just hang on, that sometimes the ride is even more exciting then what you had planned. My dear friend Heather reminded quite a few times over our lovely, camping, adventure weekend that sometimes I need to let things go and not get sucked into the little things that appear huge because I am looking at them through my narrow tunnel vision lense and not my big picture lense. Mmmm thank goodness for dear friends.


Maybe today is a good day to remember all the wonderful things that I need to be thankful for. I am soooo lucky to have a beautiful, wonderful son that constantly surprises and delights me and is the 'English Student of the month for all the Year 8's' at his school. Yippee he really is gorgeous and smart it's not just mother bias.




I am also very grateful for my beautiful family that listen to my constant ramblings, build doors and fences for me, go camping with me, give me nieces and nephews to play with, their partners to love and admire, belief in myself when mine has all run out and a trillion other wondrous things.


Thank you to whoever thought up blogging so that I could ramble to my hearts content to no-one in particular and feel perfectly justified in doing it..........


Perhaps now would be a good time to stop with the procrastinating and actually make something!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having such a clever son...but we always new how very clever he is,

    Oh OH I love your green fabric...

    ReplyDelete