I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sensational Saturday

I absolutely love Saturdays! It is my favourite day by a long shot. I used to love Fridays but have recently realised that I don't anymore, mainly because the reason it used to be my favourite day was because work was always more fun as everybody was excited and silly because the weekend was nearly here but now it's not like that, the camaraderie just isn't their. Being the end of the working week now means that I'm usually just exhausted and so is my son. When I wake up on Saturday morning my tiredness is all gone and the world is full of possibilities, I am excited about life!!!!
Now that it is Saturday night the excitement has only slightly waned and tomorrow will be just as great because it's breakfast/morning tea with my mum, my brother and sister, my nieces and nephew and my darling son. Yippee yay for Sunday as well!!!

1 comment: