I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My cluttered life....

My Cluttered treasure!!!
I have all my stuff out on display show where I left it, and sometimes I try and convince myself that it is inspirational but it's a pretty see-through justification that allows me to keep collecting even though I really have no space.......
For real inspiration I love this blog, it's like having a gorgeous home magazine fix every time you look at a post..........

photographs from  the French blog featured on 16 House
Here's the link so you can have a look yourself.....    
                                
16 house: JUST LOVELY

Have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment