I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Saturday, October 29, 2011

we did it, we did it!!!

What a day!!!

It was pretty scary at first.......

Our first customer came and said nice things.........

Our brother Brendan organised a bit of an opening surprise............

Some old friends visited.......

With precious ones to meet........

All went well and then....

2 comments:

  1. We have the little ones this weekend, but will pop in and see you soon. Congratulations guys... knew you could do it! Here's cheers to many successful years ahead. Couldn't have happened to two beautiful, nor more deserving ladies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geraldine,

    I'm very happy to welcome you to Clontarf! I live in Woody Point and am also a greenie crafter. I popped in one morning but my kids were starving so I had to head off, but I am really keen to get a regular craft group happening at Thread and Seed. Would you be keen? I guess we would just need some table space - the rest we would bring (prob just handsewing or something easy like that) and we can buy the coffee and snacks from you ;0) I think Sat am, Sun am or Fri eve would all be great and we'd probably be able to do it once a month. What are your thoughts? I would love to support you in your endeavour and this might be a nice way to create a vibe for Thread and Seed....

    ReplyDelete