I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Monday, October 17, 2011

Long overdue update.....(as usual)

We are sooooo close to being able to give a specific date for our opening. It will be within the next 2 weeks (for those that I told within 2 weeks 2 months ago I really mean it this time!!!) We've been plugging away getting through the 'to do list' at what seems like snails pace.


Today we have crossed off a few more things and I think that it's been a good day. We spent the day with someone that is as excited (possibly more) as we are, someone that reignites the stuff in me that started this crazy journey. It's nice to be around someone that is inspiring.


Perhaps we'll get more crossed off tomorrow, but I think it's going to be one of those add more to the list days. It's getting close so hang in there we'll show all soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment