I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How not to start a business!!!

 For the last month I have spent quite a bit of time in a semi-anxious state that easily escalates to hysteria when plans go awry. Part of the anxiety is bought about by not really knowing what I'm doing but having that feeling that if I think about it too much I will not sleep and will become frozen with fear.
Now you see it......
 No amount of reassurance can make this feeling go away. I am beginning to think that it's part of who I am -  a mad woman that deliberately ignores feelings of fear and self doubt because I can't imagine what life would be like if I stopped seeking out adventures and opportunities to redefine who I am. Don't get me wrong I am definitely not an adrenaline junky or anything just sometimes I feel like I'm invincible and perhaps running out of time to do the things I want to do.

.......now you don't!!!!
 I'm guessing from some of the comments I received that you are wanting to know what we are up to?? Well we will share but we want it to be fun as well. Today I'll give you some photos



and a vague idea of location....
The water views are pretty awesome........
 

2 comments:

  1. “There are only two feelings.
    Love and fear.
    There are only two languages.
    Love and fear.
    There are only two activities.
    Love and fear.
    There are only two motives,
    two procedures, two frameworks,
    two results.
    Love and fear.
    Love and fear.”
    -Leunig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome, you're so brave to put yourself out there & I'm so very proud of you. I'm so excited for you both & wish you much success, can't wait to come see it!! xo

    ReplyDelete