I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So much to do..........

This isn't our cafe, just a little piece of inspiration!
We discovered today that we need to get permission from (ie. pay them some money) Unity Water to put anything in to the sewerage system, get permission (ditto the $) from Moreton Bay Regional Council to put up signs and also pay someone else if we play the radio!!!!
My sister has told me that I've been sounding a little negative so I won't go on about that instead I'll tell you about our bench top that Little Brother is making for us. He 'found' a small timber veneer benchtop at his work and is extending it so that it fits the $40 base that we bought from a salvage place. Yippee! It's great having clever brothers!!!


My Brother-in-law has been really awesome as well, he looks pretty comfy in the surroundings!!

Our opening date has blown out this week with the floors not going according to plan and some complications with the stainless steel benches but we are still hoping for a September Opening (Note to self....probably should tell Chrissy before putting on blog).
I'm really excited about it all but am going away for a wee break this weekend that is a bit more tangible and closer timewise. The weather is looking beautiful and we have lashed out a bit in our choice of accommodation. Woohoo can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment