I'm a Thing-Finder, and when you are a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare.
...the whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren

inspiration

inspiration

Thursday, February 17, 2011

looking for motivation

Found some gorgeous books in the city today, unfortunately my budget is squeezed tighter now that I've decreased hours at my 'regular' job so I could only justify the one purchase. 'One Metre Wonders' is jammed full of inspiring little projects that seem like good little kick-starters. Great ideas that lend themselves to being extended if you want. Mmmm maybe I'm spruiking the book a little too much but it definitely was motivating. Says she who hasn't been near her machine for 3 days.... I'll pick something from the book, make it on the weekend and include some photos on here, that's a promise! I'm looking for inspiration from anywhere so if anyone has got some ideas that would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment